Spiced pudding squares
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 package (2 layer size) spice cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits
Adapted from yummly.com
1.Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Mix first 3 ingredients just until blended; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
3.Bake 15 to 17 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
4.Beat pudding mix, milk and spice in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Gradually stir in COOL WHIP until well blended; spread over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours. Sprinkle with toffee bits just before serving.