penne & broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 8 Oz. (2240mL) dry penne pasta
- 1 lb (454g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 2 Tbsp. (30mL) olive oil, divided
- 2 cups (480mL) broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. (45mL) Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60mL) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (240mL) cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30mL) Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
1. Add Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend to large pot of boiling water, add pasta and cook according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pan saute chicken in half the olive oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add broth, broccoli, Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend; cook covered for 3 minutes.
4. Toss with cooked penne, Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil.
5. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Almond Cream Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- carrot cake with pineapple filling... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne al Formaggio 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke and Mushroom Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Broccoli Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ITALIAN DRESSING PASTA SALAD ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buca Di Beppo's Baked Penne 0/5 (0 Votes)