Be sure to let the cookies cool a few minutes on the baking sheet, otherwise the weight of the marshmallows may cause them to sink through the wire rack gaps.
-From Cuisine at Home
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 ⁄4 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ⁄2 tsp. each baking soda and kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened (8 Tbsp.)
- 1 ⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ⁄2 cup each granulated sugar and packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 24 large marshmallows, halved horizontally
- 48 Hershey's chocolate bar pieces (4 bars)
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from cuisinerecipes.com
Preheat oven to 375°.
Whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
Cream butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until incorporated. Blend in flour mixture on low speed just until incorporated.
Scoop dough with #60 scoop (about 1 Tbsp.) onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake cookies 4 minutes. Top each with a marshmallow half and bake until golden, 4–5 minutes more. Let cookies rest on baking sheet 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling racks. Press chocolate pieces on top of cookies and let cool 5 minutes more.
Per cookie: 94 cal; 5g total fat (2g sat); 10mg chol; 61mg sodium; 12g carb; 0g fiber; 1g protein