Blueberry Almond Cream Muffins
- 4 oz(half of 8 ox package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, finely chopped
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers refridgerated buttermilk biscuts
- 3 tablespoons unsalted or regular butter, melted
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 31mins
Preheat oven the 350 F. srapy 8 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray
In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the almond extract and vanilla until smoother and creamy; set aside. In medium shallow bowl, mix almonds and remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits 9into 3 layers. Brush 1 layer with melted butter. Frimly press layer, butter side down, into almond mixture, coating evenly.Place layer, almond side down, in bottom and up side of muffin cup. Fill with 1 tablespoon. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the preserves onto middle of second layer. Brush thrid biscuit layer with melted butter; firmly press, butter side down, into almond micture. Place third layer, almond side up, in second layer; press edge of thrid layer into edge of second layer.
Repear with remaining biscuits, refrigerating biscuits if dough becomes too soft to serarate into layers. Sprinkle any remaining almond mixture onto top of biscuts
Bake 17 to 27 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Remove muffines from pan to cooling rack; cool 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- carrot cake with pineapple filling... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne al Formaggio 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pink Lady Cake, Strawberry Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Strawberry Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY FLUFF 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe