Grilled Cedar-Planked Salmon
- 1 untreated cedar plank (14x7x1 inch)
- 1/2 cup Kraft special collection Sun-Dried Tomato Vinagerette dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 salmon fillet (2 lb), 1 inch thck, skin removed
Immerse plank in water, placing a weight on top of the plank to keep it submerged. Soak at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Mix dressing, parsley and tomatoes; set aside.
Brush top of cedar plank with oil; top with salmon. Place on grill.
Grill 10 minutes. Brush with dressing mixture; continue grilling 10 minutes or until flakes easily with fork.