This is a slow cooker recipe.
Vivid contrast of colors and sweet-and-tangy tastes makes a lively dessert.
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 can (21- ounce) peach pie filling
- 1 bag (16-ounce) frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup graham crackers (about 6 - 8 crackers), crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
Preparation time 10mins
Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine peach pie filling, blackberries, sugar, and cinnamon. Pour half of fruit mixture into slow cooker. Top with half of the crushed graham crackers. Dot with half of the butter. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Serving idea: Great a' la mode with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped topping.