CHOCOLATE CHERRY MICROWAVE FUDGE
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of chopped maraschino cherry
- 2 tablespoons maraschino juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts or 3/4 cup almonds or 3/4 cup pecans or 3/4 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon butter (for buttering pan) (optional)
Place sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl
Cook on high for three minutes.
Cook another minute or more, until blended and creamy.
Cooking time will vary by microwave.
Add cherry juice, extract, and cherries.
Cook two more minutes.
Remove from microwave and add nuts if desired.
Line a 8 x 8 inch pan with foil.
Add fudge mixture.
Allow to cool.