Baked Gnocchi with Bacon, Tomato, and Mozzarella
- 1 pkg Gnocchi
- 1 pkg Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbsp Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 400 deg.
Boil gnocchi in salted water.
Cook bacon until crisp.
Pour off most of the fat and add the garlic and paprika.
Add all tomatoes (canned, fresh, and paste) and sugar and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the cream, parsley, salt, pepper, and gnocchi.
Transfer to an overnproof dish and top with mozzarella.
Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
You'll also love
- Creamy Sausage Gravy Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Southern Chicken-Cornbread... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Stuffed With Feta... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- EASY CROCKPOT PORK CHOPS 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock-pot Ravioli 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot French Onion Pork Chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Sausage Polenta 4/5 (1 Votes)