- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. 2% reduced fat milk
- 1 1/4 cups 2% reduced fat milk
- 2 tbsp chocolat syrup, or more to taste
- 3 tbsp fat-free frozen whipped topping, or reddi-whip
- 1 tsp chocolate shavings
Stir together coffee, sugar, and 1 tbsp milk in a small glass measuring cup. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
Process coffee ice cubes, 1 1/4 cups m ilk and chocolate syrup in a blender until smooth. Dollop on whipped topping, and sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.