Beary Fun Cupcake Cones
We having a pool“theme”party and these cupcakes were just perfect!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix (any non-swirl flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 30 to 36 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped frosting (any white flavor)
- Assorted candies and decorations, if desired
- I used this for the cake: http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/7581043/blue-velvet-cupcakes/
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
Heat oven to 350ºF. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. (Or use the recipe like I listed)
Fill each cone about half full of batter. Stand cones in muffin pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick carefully inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Spread with frosting and decorate. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Tint the frosting blue for water, and use teddy bear-shaped graham snacks for“people.”Add gummy candy rings for inner tubes, gum balls for beach balls and striped gum for inflatable floats.