Chicken and Rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- salt and papper to taste
In medium sauce pan, over low heat, place soup, milk, butter and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to 350.
In a greased 2 quart oven proof dish, combine rice, chicken, broccoli, onion, salt and pepper.
Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes.