Sweet Potato Muffins
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (I used Trader Joe's almond meal and it worked great)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or grassfed butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of grated sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped
- 2 mushy bananas, peeled and mashed
Adapted from primal-balance.com
Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon together. In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, honey, and eggs. Next mix the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients. Once they are mixed well fold in the sweet potatoes, walnuts, and bananas.
Line muffin tins with paper or grease them really well, scoop the batter in and cook for 25-30 minutes.