Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries
- 1 Pound frozen french fries
- Garlic Olive Oil Mixture
- 1 Tablespoon light olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 2 Teaspoons finely minced parsley
- 1/4 Teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from meemoskitchen.blogspot.com
Bake or fry french fries until crispy following directions on the package.
Garlic Olive Oil Mixture:
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
Place cooked french fries into a large bowl and top with the garlic olive oil mixture over fries. Toss well until french fries are coated with garlic oil mixture.