Mango Mango Salmon
Delicious baked salmon with Mango Mango brand mango preserves, soy sauce and lime juice. An easy and simple way to bring a lot of flavor to a superfood meal.
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons of ‘Mango Mango’ brand Mango Preserves
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Adapted from amangoparty.com
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Season salmon with salt and pepper; place skin side down in greased baking dish. In a small bowl, stir together ‘Mango Mango’ brand Mango Preserves, soy sauce and lime juice. Spread evenly over salmon and add green onions and sesame seeds.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon is done and flakes easily. Serves well over rice or couscous .
You'll also love
- Braised Beef with Red Wine Sauce 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Pork Ragu & Bowtie Pasta 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Green Bean and Pearl Onion... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Chinese Shrimp Moo Shu 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- FISH TACOS WITH TOMATILLO-RADISH... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon Kabobs 4.6/5 (11 Votes)