Spinach, Sausage & Feta Quiche
Salty feta cheese, rich cheddar, savory turkey sausage, crunchy croutons and spinach make this hearty quiche a delicious meal. Guests will love it!
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup garlic and butter croutons, finely crushed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) box Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain and chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 LAND O LAKES Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
Cover bottom of pie crust with crushed croutons. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Layer sausage slices on cheese. Top with spinach, onion and feta cheese.
In large bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Slowly pour into pie crust.
Bake 45 minutes. Cover crust edge with strips of foil. Bake 5 to 15 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with tomatoes.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie Bites 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- White Chocolate Pudding with... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Penne with Chicken and Sun-Dried... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Colorful Spring Quinoa Bowl 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheesy Pigs in Blankets 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Bean & Bacon Soup 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Escarole and Bean Soup 4.4/5 (35 Votes)