1-Dish Taco Bake
- Taco Meat Filling:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package original OR mild taco seasoning
- Fleischmann's 1-Dish Bake & Rise Batter:
- Mazola® Pure® Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup masa corn flour OR cornmeal
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm milk
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1 cup corn chips, partially crushed
Adapted from recipefortogetherness.com
1.Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
2.Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8x8-inch baking dish.
3.Top batter with taco meat filling. Pour salsa evenly over meat; sprinkle with shredded cheese and corn chips.
4.Bake by placing in a cold oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.