Cauliflower (Mashed Potatoes)
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or mild white cheddar
- 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Boil cauliflower until florets are fork tender. Drain and return to pot.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Add butter, salt and pepper to the pot of cauliflower.
4. Using an Immersion Blender, begin mixing cauliflower. Once partly mixed, add milk, cheese and garlic powder. Continue to mix to desired consistency.
5. Put mixture in a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes, until set.