- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 9-inch chocolate cookie crust
- Garnish: whipped cream, raspberry preserves
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and
fluffy. Gradually add half of condensed milk, beating constantly. When half of milk has been added, beat in lemon juice until smooth. Beat in remaining condensed milk until smooth. Pour into crust; cover and chill at least one hour. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberry preserves to serve.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.