Cranberry Roast Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
Recipe by OceanSpray; flavorful chicken enhanced by jellied cranberry sauce
A flavorful roasted chicken enhanced by jellied cranberry sauce.
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry or Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Rinse potatoes; pat dry. Place potatoes evenly in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Place chicken on top. Whisk remaining ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Pour mixture evenly over chicken and potatoes.
Bake uncovered for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout and potatoes are tender.
You'll also love
- HCG Diet (P3) Cauliflower Pizza... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Jam 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Best Banana Bread 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Tri-Layered Vegetable Kugel 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Root Beer Bourbon Sauce for Sweet... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)