No Bake Baileys Cheesecake
- 3 1/2 oz butter
- 8 3/4 oz Walkers shortbread, made into crumbs
- 1 lb, 5oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 oz Baileys
- 3 1/2 oz powdered sugar
- 10 1/2 oz heavy cream, whipped
- 2 packets Maltesers Chocolates, crushed (available in British section of grocery store)
- 7 1/4 oz heavy cream, whipped for topping
- 3 tablespoons Maltesers Chocolate, shaved
- cocoa powder, to dust
Adapted from facebook.com
* Melt the butter in medium sized pan and add the shortbread crumbs. Mix well until the crumbs have absorbed all the butter.
* Remove from the heat and press into the bottom of a lined 7in springform baking tin. Place in your refrigerator and allow to set for one hour.
* While crumbs are resting, prepare the filling. Lightly whip the cream cheese in your food mixer and add the Baileys and powdered sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and crushed Maltesers. When smooth, spoon evenly onto the springform pan.
* Place into your refrigerate and allow to set for a couple of hours. Once set, remove and decorate with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and cocoa powder dusted over the top.