Italian meatball casserole
- 18 oz. pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen peppers and onions stir fry mixture, thawed
- 2 cups chunky pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 C ricotta cheese
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line the bottom of your baking dish with ricotta cheese.
Combine meatballs, pepper and onion mixture and pasta sauce in 2 quart glass baking dish and stir well to combine and lay over the ricotta cheese.
Top with remaining cheeses.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted.