Crock Pot French Onion Pork Chops
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 can French Onion soup
- 1/2 cup water
Place pork chops in crockpot.
In a small bowl mix together the water and can of soup.
Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
Place lid on crockpot and cook on low 4-5 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
If you want to make the soup mixture into a gravy remove pork chops to a plate and keep warm. Add 2-3 Tbsp of flour to soup mixture and whisk together. Place lid on crockpot and cook on high 20-30 minutes. Whisk occasionally and serve when ready.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Philly Sheese Steak - Stuffed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato and Leek Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Sausage Polenta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ground Beef Calzones 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts & Red... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ranch Crock Pot Pork Chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Golden Mashed Potatoes with fried... 4/5 (1 Votes)