Chocolate Pecan Truffles
- 1/4 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 Fisher® Chef’s Naturals Pecan Halves, cut in half widthwise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Fisher® Chef’s Naturals Pecan Halves
Adapted from fishernuts.com
1.Combine Karo®, butter and cream in a 1-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add semisweet and unsweetened chocolate; stir until completely melted. Stir in vanilla.
2.Pour into shallow baking pan lined with plastic. Cover and refrigerate about 3 hours or until firm.
3.Transfer chocolate mixture out of pan to a plate, remove plastic wrap. Scoop chocolate mixture by tablespoonful. Roll mixture between hands to form a bowl. Press 1 large pecan piece into center of each truffle, rolling again to smooth indentation. Roll truffles in chopped pecans. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Note: Truffle can be rolled in cocoa powder for variety.