Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box fettuccine (1 pound)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- fresh basil leaves
Place the butter in a large heatproof bowl. Using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on low speed, beat until smooth. Add the cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended; set aside.
Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain well and immediately add the hot pasta to the butter mixture in the large bowl. Using 2 forks, toss the fettuccine in the butter mixture to coat well. Add the salt and pepper.
Divide the pasta between 4 serving plates. Quickly slice the basil into shreds to equal 1/4 cup. Sprinkle shredded basil over each serving. Serving immediately.
You'll also love
- Lemon Tarts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Graham Dessert 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Summer Pasta Salad with Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken and Pasta Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Linguine with Tuna Puttanesca 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey & Pesto Ravioli with Fresh... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian Vegetable Creamy Fettuccine 5/5 (1 Votes)