Garlic & Lemon Chicken with Red Potatoes & Green Beans
- 6 tbls olive oil
- 2 lemons 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes quartered
- 4 chicken breast
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 400*. Coat a large baking dish or cast iron skillet with 1 tbls of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of dish or skillet.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes, toss to coat. Pour into pan and spread around evenly.
Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
You'll also love
- Hot Apple Dumplings 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken... 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken... 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Sweet Corn Fritters 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Banana Caramel Cream Dessert 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Breakfast Potato Bites PRINT 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Healthy and Easy Ginger and Garlic... 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.6/5 (38 Votes)