Pork and Pepper Sauce Pasta
- 4 cups rotini pasta
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 turns of your pepper grinder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb pork loin or 3 pork loin chops cut into 1" cubes
- 1 onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced into strips
- 1 cup no salt chicken broth
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
Combine flour, pepper and salt.
Dredge pork cubes in flour.Save flour for later.
Brown in 1 tsp oil in frying pan for 4-5 minutes
Remove pork to a plate
Add onions and garlic to frying pan and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add peppers to frying pan and cook another 5 minutes.
Sprinkle reserved flour over vegetables and stir till covered.
Pour chicken broth over vegetables while stirring until smooth.
Return pork to frying pan, add tomato paste.
Stir until thickened and pork is cooked- approx. 5-8 minutes.
Serve over cooked rotini.