Simple, refreshing, tart strawberry sorbet. Perfect on a summer afternoon.
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Bring water and sugar just to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Cool.
Process sugar syrup and strawberries, in batches, in a blender until smooth. Stir in lemon juice. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Blend until slushy and return to freezer until firm.
You'll also love
- Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice 4.1/5 (242 Votes)
- Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake 3.9/5 (294 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Chili's... 3.7/5 (292 Votes)
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (176 Votes)
- Southern Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Orange Zested Cookies With Sweet... 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Strawberry Refrigerator Cake -... 4/5 (260 Votes)