oatmeal - Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Baked Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (50g)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mashed banana (or sub another mashed fruit)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice or nondairy creamer
- 1 nunaturals stevia packet or 1 1/2 tbsp liquid sweetener such as maple syrup or agave (If using liquid sweetener, scale back the milk to just 2 tbsp)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter (or other nut butter or sunbutter)
- Optional: handful of chocolate chips!
Preheat oven to 380 degrees. Combine all ingredients and mix well. (If peanut butter was in the fridge, you might want to heat it up a little so it’s easier to stir.) Pour into a greased 1-cup ramekin, or two 1/2-cup ramekins, or a mini-loaf pan. Cook for 20 minutes or more, until it gets firm. Finally, set your oven to “high broil” for 3 more minutes, or until it reaches desired crispy-ness (or simply just bake longer, but broiling gives it a nice crust). Optional: top with the frosting recipe linked under the second photo of this post.