Southern Pimento Cheese
- 8 oz. extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Vermont cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 20 drops Texas Pete (or 1 tsp. Buffalo sauce)
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Islands Beau Monde Seasoning
- 1 T. white vinegar
- 7 oz. jar chopped pimentos with juice
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- Dash cayenne pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Put all but the cheddar cheeses into a blender or food processor and blend together.
2. Layer cheddar cheeses and the blended ingredients together in a large serving bowl and mix everything together until uniform.
3. Add more vinegar, Texas Pete/Buffalo sauce, and Beau Monde Seasoning to desired taste and consistency.