Candy Corn Cheesecake
It’s the best of both worlds. A delicious cheesecake made to resemble Halloween candy corn. The magic begins with our Checkerboard Cake Pan. It allows three different color batters to be baked at the same time. The results, a look of candy corn with the rich taste of cheesecake. Only treats here!
- Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing ColorAdd to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing ColorAdd to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing ColorAdd to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- 2 batches favorite no-bake cheesecake recipe
- Checkerboard Cake Pan
- Easy-Add Checkerboard Cake PanAdd to shopping list Checkerboard Cake Pan
- Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Angled SpatulaAdd to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Disposable Decorating Bags
Adapted from wilton.com
Prepare 2 mixes of cheesecake batter following package directions. Prepare 1 crust and place in bottom of pan following package directions.
Position Batter Dividing Ring in pan. Fill center ring with batter to 1/4 in. from top of ring, level with top edge of pan. Tint remainder of batter yellow. Fill outer ring with batter. Tint remaining yellow batter orange and fill middle ring. Smooth each section with spatula dipped in warm water. Carefully remove ring and smooth again with spatula if needed. Refrigerate following package or recipe directions.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for bright yellow shown.