Simple Sauteed Asparagus, Peppers and Onions
- 1/2 cup Kraft Signature Classic Herb Dressing, divided 1 small yellow pepper, cut into strips 1 small red onion, thinly sliced 1 lb. (450 g) fresh asparagus spears, trimmed 1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
HEAT 1/4 cup dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
ADD asparagus and remaining dressing; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 5 to 7 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
SPOON onto platter; top with cheese.
You'll also love
- Pomegranate Blueberry Mocktail 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Cloud Pie 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Strawberry Macadamia Nut and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Onion Rings (Crispy) 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Pasta w/Onion, Spinach, Radicchio... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemongrass Glazed Tuna on Grilled... 5/5 (1 Votes)