Simple Sauteed Asparagus, Peppers and Onions
- 1/2 cup Kraft Signature Classic Herb Dressing, divided 1 small yellow pepper, cut into strips 1 small red onion, thinly sliced 1 lb. (450 g) fresh asparagus spears, trimmed 1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
HEAT 1/4 cup dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
ADD asparagus and remaining dressing; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 5 to 7 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
SPOON onto platter; top with cheese.
You'll also love
- Lemon Poppyseed Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Shrimp & Grits 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken & Peaches with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Potato Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lentil, Kale and Sausage Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mini Farfalle with Roasted... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crunchy Onion Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Asparagus, Blue Cheese & Tomatoes 5/5 (2 Votes)