- 6-8 servings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sesame oil (or hot pepper oil, which is found more readily at the grocery store, may be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon fructose or sugar (optional)
- 8 cups bite-sized broccoli florets and peeled stems (about two medium crowns)
To prepare the sauce, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, freshly grated ginger, sesame oil, hot oil and fructose in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
Steam the broccoli for about 3-4 minutes until tender but still crisp. Drain well.
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli and sauce and toss to coat the broccoli.
Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- cake - Pumpkin Cake Using Almond... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- COCONUT FROSTING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Apple Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed French Toast with Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2-Step Skillet Chicken Broccoli... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Vegetable Soup with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Family's Favorite Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)