Creamed Chipped Beef And Cheese Picnic Pie
- 1 package (11 oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Romano cheese
- 1 9-inch frozen pie shell, thawed
Adapted from nestle.com
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE creamed chipped beef, eggs, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmesan cheese; pour mixture into pie shell.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until firm and top is golden brown.