Lattice-Topped Cranberry-Raspberry Pie
Add a splash of festive color to your dessert sideboard with this tangy-fruity pie. For pretty rickrack-shaped lattice, cut the dough with a fluted pastry wheel.
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury), divided
- Baking spray with flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed cranberries
- 1 cup Fuji or Honeycrisp apples, finely diced and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 (6-ounce) packages fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 large egg white
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Fit one pie dough circle into a 9-inch pie plate lightly coated with baking spray. Gently press dough against bottom and sides of pan. Chill dough.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cranberries, apple, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, cornstarch, and salt; toss well to coat. Add 2 packages raspberries; toss gently to combine. Spoon mixture into prepared pie dough. Arrange remaining package of raspberries over top of cranberry mixture.
Gently roll remaining pie dough circle into a 10 x 5-inch rectangle. Cut dough lengthwise into 10 (1/2-inch) strips. Arrange in a lattice design over raspberries. Seal dough strips to edge of crust. Combine 1 teaspoon water and egg white, stirring with a whisk. Brush lattice and dough edges with egg mixture.
Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly, shielding edges of piecrust with foil, if necessary. Cool pie completely on a wire rack before slicing.
You'll also love
- Raspberry-Lemon Shortbread Tart 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Raspberry Ribbon Pie Recipe 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Autumn Apple Tres Leches Cake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- PEACH COBBLER 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Raspberry Chocolate Spread 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Halloween Nachos 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)