Frozen Raspberry Dessert
This sensationally sweet dessert features a quick crushed cookie crust filled with hot fudge, vanilla ice cream, raspberry sherbet and whipped cream. Enjoy!
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 32 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- I pint raspberry sherbet
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint leaves and fresh raspberries, optional
In a large bowl. combine the cookie crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into an un-greased 13 inch x 9 inch dish. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Carefully spread hot fudge topping over the crust. Spread ice cream evenly over topping. Spread raspberry sherbet over ice cream; swirl gently. Top with whipped topping.
Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with mint and raspberries if desired. Cut into squares.