cookie - Pumpkin Kiss Cookies
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3.5 ounces of 72% dark chocolate
Adapted from cavegirlcuisine.com
In a food processor, blend dates and almond meal.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, add dates, almond meal, pumpkin puree, egg, allspice, cinnamon, baking powder, egg, and coconut flakes. Blend.
On a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, use about 2 tsp of the batter to form a ball and then push down in the center to create a “nest”. Do this about 15 times.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler on low.
Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Spoon melted chocolate in the dip of each cookie. Let rest for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Creamy Fettuccine with Ham & Peas 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Ganache Tart with... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Blooming Peach and Blueberry Tart... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Duchess Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Basil-Garlic Butter Sause 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Zucchini with Feta and Pine Nuts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Maple Iced Pumpkin Blondies 4.3/5 (13 Votes)