Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® spice cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 2 containers (1 lb each) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Betty Crocker® yellow and red gel food color
- Green sour straws, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 green gumdrops
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12 miniature fluted tube cake pans with shortening; lightly flour. Make cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly among cake pans.
Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove cakes from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, tint frosting with 2 teaspoons yellow food color and 1 teaspoon red food color to make orange frosting.
Trim bottom of each cake to form flat surfaces. For each pumpkin cake, place 1 cake, rounded side down, on plate. Top with second cake, rounded side up. Frost entire cake with orange frosting, filling center with frosting.
Insert sour straw piece into each cake for stem. On work surface, flatten gumdrops with rolling pin; with small paring knife, cut out leaf shapes. Decorate cakes with gumdrop leaves.