Almond Broccoli-Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 (16oz.) bag frozen broccoli
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen cauliflower
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8oz) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) bag slivered almonds
- 1 (4oz) bag sliced almonds
- Bread crumbs
1. Completely thaw and drain broccoli and cauliflower in a colander.
2. Mix soup, cheese, slivered almonds and 1/2 soup can water, mix with vegetables. Place in casserole.
3. Top with bread crumbs and sliced almonds.
4. Bake at 350 degree F for 30 min. or until hot and bubbly.