Pepper Grilled Fish Tacos
Any fish that can stand up to the grill will work for this recipe. I've used snapper, grouper and even salmon. The pepper mixture is quite spicy, and makes these fish tacos delicious!
- 1 pound firm white fish, skinned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Pinch ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 fresh lemon, or lime
- 8 (10-inch) soft tortillas
- Chopped tomatoes
- Black olives
- Fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Thinly sliced onions
- Chopped avocado
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Place fish on baking sheet. Mix together olive oil and melted butter; brush on fish, both sides.
In a small bowl mix the peppers, salt and cumin. Sprinkle mixture generously onto fish.
Grill fish on medium heat, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove to platter and squeeze with fresh lemon or lime juice.
Heat tortillas on grill; brush each tortilla with oil or cooking spray approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute per side with grill top off.
Add the fish to the tortillas and add desired toppings.
You'll also love
- Beef Enchiladas 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Bean Bundles 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Barbie's Tuna Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Antipasto Kebabs 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Mahi-Mahi 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Sticky Lemon Rolls with Lemon... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- M&M Cookie Mix in Jar 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes For Two 4.7/5 (3 Votes)