Holiday Irish Bailey's Coffee Drink
A great tasting adult beverage for the holidays or anytime the mood strikes you. Bailey's Irish Cream and vanilla vodka served over coffee ice cubes. Enjoy!
- 2 cups leftover coffee, frozen into ice cubes
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Freeze coffee as ice cubes.
Add a few ice cubes to a highball glass. Pour the Bailey's Irish Cream and Vanilla Vodka over the coffee ice cubes. Mix gently and enjoy!
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Banana Cookies 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Streuselkuchen; German Crumb Cake 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Barbecued Baby... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Mango-Berry Swirled Smoothies 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Cafe' Vienna Coffee Mix - Great... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Oil Coffee 4.8/5 (4 Votes)