Holiday Irish Bailey's Coffee Drink
A great tasting adult beverage for the holidays or anytime the mood strikes you. Bailey's Irish Cream and vanilla vodka served over coffee ice cubes. Enjoy!
- 2 cups leftover coffee, frozen into ice cubes
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Freeze coffee as ice cubes.
Add a few ice cubes to a highball glass. Pour the Bailey's Irish Cream and Vanilla Vodka over the coffee ice cubes. Mix gently and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (448 Votes)
- Chilled Mocha Coffee Eggnog 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Iced Nutella Coffee 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Frozen Coffee 4.5/5 (36 Votes)