SOUTHERN YAM AND PINEAPPLE BAKE
- 6 Large Yams or Sweet Potatoes peeled
- 8 Oz Can Crushed Pineapple
- 2 Tbs Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Golden Raisens
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tsp Margarine
- 1 Cup Minature Marshmallows (optional)
Cook yams in large pot of salted water for 30 minutes.
Drain and let cool. Dice yams into 1-inch cubes.
Peheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan or cassrole dish with cooking spray.
Combine: Pineapple and juice with raisins, cinnamon and salt in mixing bowl. Toss in the cubed yams. Mix and turn outin the prepared pan or casserole dish and dot the top with margerine.
Bake for 35-40 add marshmallows if desired.
You'll also love
- Ginger-Lime Coconut Cake with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Summer Squash Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Cabbage Rolls w/ Beer 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Island Shrimp and Pineapple... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Muffins 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Candied Yams 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ube Pies (Purple Yam or Purple... 4/5 (12 Votes)