Paleo Cornbread Muffins
- 6 muffins
- (Double recipe if desired)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, butter or real lard, liquified
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbs. raw honey
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
Preheat the oven to 350. Line 6 muffin cups with liners. Mix together the coconut flour and oil until smooth, then beat in the eggs until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
Divide between the prepared cups and bake about 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean and the top springs back when lightly pressed.