Aloha BBQ Sliders
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- ◾ 1-1/2 pounds ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- ◾ 2/3 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce, divided
- ◾ 3/4 teaspoon reduced sodium Montreal steak seasoning
- ◾ 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hawaiian dinner rolls (in tray)
- ◾ 3 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese, quartered
- ◾ 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple slices, drained, cut into thirds
- ◾ 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
Adapted from pamcookinspray.com
1.Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, combine beef, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and steak seasoning in large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
2.Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Meanwhile, remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate. Cut in half horizontally. Spray cut sides with grilling spray; toast on grill.
3.Spread remaining 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on rolls; separate rolls. Place patties on bottom halves of rolls; top with cheese, pineapple and red onion. Close with tops of rolls.