Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Strips/Nuggets
These Chicken strips where great, I cut a few smaller ones in the size of nuggets for the boys!
- 1 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 cup Parmesan/Romano cheese
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- Salt and pepper
- Egg Substitute (amount for 2 eggs)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com
Combine cornflakes and parmesan. Season chicken; dip in flour (I put in zip lock and shake), dip in egg substitute, then cornflakes/cheese. Place on pan (spray with cooking spray)
Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.