Christmas Wreath Appetizer
Everyone will love this festive appetizer at your next work Christmas party! Place a bowl of stuffed olives in the center.
- 2 (2-ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- Celery leaves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Remove crescent roll dough from package WITHOUT unrolling it. Cut each tube into 8 slices and then arrange the slices in a circle.
Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until the dough turns a golden color. Cool for 5 minutes or so before gently removing your crescent dough wreath to serving platter. Then, cool completely.
In a small mixing bowl, beat sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, and dill until nice and smooth. Then, spread mixture over the wreath and top with chopped celery, broccoli, and red pepper.