Banana Nut Muffins
This recipe makes one dozen regular sized muffins.
No mixer needed.
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. With a wooden spoon, mix butter into mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix it in.
4. Add the flour, mix until incorporated. Fold in the chopped walnuts.
5. Pour mixture into a prepared muffin tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into muffins comes out clean.
Cool on a rack.