Toasted Cheese Ravioli and Orange Salsa Verde Dipping Sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) package Farm Rich Toasted Ravioli
- 1 (12 ounce) jar prepared salsa verde
- Juice of 1 large orange and 1 teaspoon of zest
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper
Adapted from farmrich.com
•Prepare toasted ravioli according to package directions and keep warm.
•In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the salsa verde, orange juice, zest and hot sauce.
•Salt and pepper to taste.
•Serve alongside the warm toasted ravioli for dipping.
Makes 2 cups Dipping Sauce
You'll also love
- Reboot - Juice - Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon-Topped Green Bean Casserole 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Grain Free Blueberry Muffins 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Butter-Banana Spirals 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta with tomato cream sauce 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Pasta 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Tortellini Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.4/5 (13 Votes)