Strawberry Slow Cooker Scoop Cake
- 1 (21-ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Pie Filling
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking pieces
Adapted from luckyleaf.com
Place LUCKY LEAF Premium Strawberry Pie Filling in a 3 1/4 to 4-quart slow cooker.
Combine dry cake mix and butter thoroughly, using fingers if necessary. The mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours.
Sprinkle with chocolate pieces and serve warm. Garnish with chopped nuts or whipped cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork Bruschetta with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Smothered Pork Chops - Tyler... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Hillbilly chocolate applesauce cake 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Lettuce Wraps with Turkey &... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Tres Leche Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Tomato Salsa Recipe 4.7/5 (9 Votes)