Banana Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 0.25 cup vegetable oil
- 0.25 cup molasses
- 0.25 cup natural peanut butter
- 15 ounces canned pure pumpkin
- 4 medium bananas, mashed
Adapted from onceamonthmeals.com
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Spray an 11 x 15″ rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats and whole wheat flour.
In a separate medium sized bowl, mash the bananas, mix in the eggs, oil, molasses, pumpkin and banana.
When combined, add to try ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread onto the prepared baking sheet, pressing down to pack together.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until edges begin to brown and center is firm but spongy.
Remove from the oven, cut into desired size squares.
Freeze in a single layers in containers or gallon size freezer bags.
You'll also love
- Mashed Potato Pie 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- pancake - sweet potato pie pancake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- APPLE JUICE TURKEY BRINE 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Perfect Pineapple-Nut Bread 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach, Butternut Squash, and... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Squash Gratin 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pasta With Winter Squash and... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Butter 4.5/5 (8 Votes)