Beer Cheese Fondue with Broccoli
Turn cheese spread into a spectacular fondue by stirring in beer and broccoli and serving it warm with bread cubes.
- 1 (1-pound) loaf French bread
- 1 (16-ounce) package process cheese spread loaf, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen chopped broccoli (from 12-oz bag), cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup regular or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Heat oven to 350°. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes. Place bread pieces in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch. Bake about 10 minutes, stirring twice, until lightly toasted. Transfer to serving bowl or basket.
Meanwhile, melt cheese in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in broccoli, beer, pimientos and mustard. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot. Pour cheese mixture into ceramic fondue pot over low heat or into 1 1/2-quart slow cooker at low heat setting.
To serve, skewer toasted bread pieces with fondue forks or wooden skewers and dip into cheese mixture. Cheese mixture will hold in slow cooker on Low heat setting up to 2 hours. 16 servings (1/2 cup bread cubes and 2 tablespoons fondue each). .
You'll also love
- Easy Delicious Crock Pot BBQ Ribs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Yellow Butter Cake with Chocolate... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bucatini with Green Peas & Pancetta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Copycat Betty Crocker Date Bars 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Basic Cocktail Wieners 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Steak Bruschetta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Doughnut Eyeballs 4/5 (1 Votes)